Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ITEM: ASUS K40INPRICE: P30,000.00 (non-negotiable) (full-pay)WARRANTY: 5 to 6 months (explained below)CONTACT THRU EMAIL: sidejay33@yahoo.com (NO PMs)
I'm selling a brand new K40IN (1 week worth of use only). There's no problem with it actually I'm just used to a bigger screen so I'm deciding on getting a different laptop. My old laptop was an ASUS G2S which was deemed "UNREPAIRABLE" by ASUS and from there decided to give me the K40IN as a replacement unit for my G2S. The warranty of this unit was carried over from the G2S warranty hence the reason why there are only 5 to 6 months left on its warranty. Here are the specs.
Display 14" (1366 x 768) WXGA
Operating System Windows 7 (64bit) (VERY GOOD!!!)
Processor Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHzMemory 4 GBHard Drive 320 GB Serial ATA (5400 rpm)
Graphics Card GF G102M
Optical Drive DVD±RW / DVD-RAM
Connectivity
* Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
* Wireless LAN
Ports and Expandibility
* Audio in
* Audio out
* Four Hi-Speed USB ports

Battery
* 6 cell
Dimensions 13.6" x 9.8" x 1.4" (34.5cm x 24.9cm x 3.6 cm)Weight 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
Built in Extras
* Webcam

*PLEASE EMAIL ME @ sidejay33@yahoo.com . NO PMs. I'm just a newbie here so I don't really come here that often. At least with the EMAIL I check on it everyday. NO BARGAINING THAT IS THE FINAL PRICE.
Meet ups:I'm from Paranaque but I have different appointments each day in different areas around the Metro. I'll email details on where I'll be on that specific day.




0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online